Sunday 15 April 2012

Photo-less blog!

Now I really am  confused!

 Here is another shot of the view from the house in Roseneath, looking over towards the Miramar peninsular.  On the shore line is the old Airforce base - but what an amazing effect with the rainbow and the sun through the clouds.

I started to put a picture of the pattern from the Australian Home Journal - but Blogger wouldn't let me - so once more I chased around trying the get answers to my questions - namely, that I had never asked for my photos to be put into a Picasa album, after all I have them on my computer in iPhoto [I use a Mac] and I simply put those I want to use onto the desktop and put them onto my blog from there, and I was not told when I started that I would have a limited amount of room for my photos so it seems a bit weird to be asked to pay for more storage at this stage.

Then I read all the problems others are having, money being taken out more than once, not showing as having been paid etc. etc. so I thought I would try again - and this time up came the photo.

I wonder if I can put the pattern up..........  I guess not - though the message still refers to" Google's free photo hosting service"........

In the meantime I have been quilting, and knitting and gardening, going to quilt meetings and teaching at the prison.

I also went along to the exhibition in Upper Hutt, "Common Thread" - I have some photos to share too - later I guess.

I shall solve this problem!

"Bodily exercise, when compulsory, does no harm to the body; but knowledge which is acquired under compulsion obtains no hold on the mind." Plato

Maybe I am resisting learning what I should be doing!

I do so hope I can chat again soon - with pictures!
Thanks for stopping by
June

6 comments:

Leanne said...

just start a new blog and link it from here. I have LOTS of photos on our blog. sounds like some hick up in blog land.

Love Leanne

Nancy J said...

June, I write my blog in " Live Writer" and can get photos edited so easily, then when finished post the whole draft to my blog, I just log in and send it.Then go to blogger, open up the draft,then publish,or edit etc.Leanne is right, just a glitch. Cheers from Jean.

Lee-Ann said...

Hi June
I've had a family blog since 2009 and posted many many photos and never had issues with storage size.
Could it be regarding the size of the photos you post...individual photos of mine are in KB not MB size. I take photos and save them to my computer as small file size before posting. though this might help?

cristmae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cristmae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cristmae said...

Wow!what a miracle photo I never seen like that before it is very beautiful.Thank you for sharing this


EPSON Ultra Premium Luster Photo Paper